Friday, March 06, 2009
+ Fashion Market Spree #5 [CLOSED] +
Fashion Market Spree #5 [CLOSED]
Close only when capped.SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION OUT! New arrivals : 17th Mar-31st Mar - 75 items9th-10th Apr - 34 items
Capping @ 10 items
Seller's speed: 2 -4 weeks
-Strictly no postage/registered mail due to bulkiness
-Meet ups @ Boon Lay and Jurong East MRT station ONLY. MIA will be charged $5.
-Items non-refundable or exchangeable.
-Top up may be required if the shipping is underestimated. Some shoes come in heavier than expected. Top up will not be more than $3.
- Top ups to be transferred before meet ups for collection due to rules imposed by SMRT. Up to $2000 fines is imposed.Join only if you're comfortable.
Covered shoes, flats, sandals @ $6
Any heels ( up to 9cm ) @ $6.50
11cm heels /Ankle boots (without heels) @ $7
Ankle boots (with heels) @ $7.50
Long/ Thick- based Boots @ $8
Limin [2 items]- Paid
Sally [1 item]- Paid
Jasmine [1 item]- Paid [replaced]
A.L [1 item]- Paid
Itah [1 item]- Paid [oos- refunded]
Siewlin [1 item]- Paid
Wei Xin [1 item]- Paid [oos-refunded] Sally [1 item]- Pending [oos]
Serene [2 items]- Paid
Grace [3 items]- Paid
[10th Apr]- Stock check with supplier. 6 items oos. Affected spree-ers informed to opt for replacement/refund.
[20th Apr]- Orders send to supplier. Awaiting reply on stock details.
[20th Apr]- Supplier replied. All have stock. Payment made. Supplier will out on 22nd April. Tracking number will be updated once known. (:
[22nd Apr]- Items sent out. Tracking no. CC201176083TW.
to check status in Taiwan. Visit Singpost
to check status in SG. Items will take 7-10 working days to arrive. Mass emails will be send to schedule timing for collection once items has arrived.
[27th Apr]- Items arrived. Mass email send. Meet ups are scheduled. Completed! :DShipping, transaction and handling fees are all inclusive!
( NT$ / 20
) + $6 per item
= Price in SGDImportant Gentle Reminder:
1) To avoid disappointment, please try to order instock items as there are chances preorder items will not be accepted by supplier.
2) Some shoes comes in smaller or bigger size in nature. (e.g. 偏小版, then add 1 size bigger )
3) You're strongly encourage to measure both feets to match the measurements given at the bottom of each page. It is advisable for you to leave 0.5-1cm gap when deciding on your shoe size as our feets will expand with heat after walking for long distance.
4) Do note to submit your order with the correct sizes as wrong sizes will not be refundable or exchangeable.Happy Shopping! :D
Kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the order format as given.
SWEETEST THOUGHTS ;